Check out our OER Student Advocate Jenifer Vang’s feature in San Jose State University’s Fall 2019 Academic Gateway newsletter published by the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library! Jenifer is one of the leaders of our grant funded student group building an OER Student Advocacy toolkit for the California State University and California Community College systems.
- I Am Not Interested in Student Voice, but Student Power
- How ISKME Is Making OER More Accessible Throughout California’s Community Colleges
- Meet the 2023 Student Basic Needs Spark Community Advisors
- How Creative Commons Will Advance Open Licensing Understanding Within 25 California Community Colleges
- Fostering Sustainable Broadband Development Across State Lines