Common App, the non-profit membership organization dedicated to access, equity and integrity in the college admissions process, today announced that they have been awarded a $350,000 grant from the Kresge Foundation and a $25,000 grant from the Michelson 20mm Foundation that will be used to improve crucial support provided to underrepresented students throughout the nation, including aiding students who have started but not completed a college application and helping students navigate the scholarship process and secure additional financial aid.
- I Am Not Interested in Student Voice, but Student Power
- How ISKME Is Making OER More Accessible Throughout California’s Community Colleges
- Meet the 2023 Student Basic Needs Spark Community Advisors
- How Creative Commons Will Advance Open Licensing Understanding Within 25 California Community Colleges
- Fostering Sustainable Broadband Development Across State Lines