Common App, the non-profit membership organization dedicated to access, equity and integrity in the college admissions process, today announced that they have been awarded a $350,000 grant from the Kresge Foundation and a $25,000 grant from the Michelson 20mm Foundation that will be used to improve crucial support provided to underrepresented students throughout the nation, including aiding students who have started but not completed a college application and helping students navigate the scholarship process and secure additional financial aid.
- Welcoming the 2023 Smart Justice Spark Grantees
- Biden Can Limit Colleges’ Scheme to Tack Textbook Costs onto Tuition
- Newly Launched Pooled Fund Aims to Support Student Parents in California
- New Online #RealCollege Curriculum to Help Educators Better Understand Basic Needs Insecurity
- Doubling Down on Digital Equity in Tribal Communities: Introducing Two New Projects from the Tribal Resource Center