Common App, the non-profit membership organization dedicated to access, equity and integrity in the college admissions process, today announced that they have been awarded a $350,000 grant from the Kresge Foundation and a $25,000 grant from the Michelson 20mm Foundation that will be used to improve crucial support provided to underrepresented students throughout the nation, including aiding students who have started but not completed a college application and helping students navigate the scholarship process and secure additional financial aid.
- Smart Justice at City Hall
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Summit Shines a Light on Protecting the Innovation Ecosystem
- Root and Rebound’s Incarceration to Education Initiative Receives Spark Grant
- Hildreth Institute Awarded Spark Grant for No Debt College Campaign
- Join us at The Future of Intellectual Property!